The 11th China Special Purpose Vehicle Expo ended
The 11th China Special Purpose Vehicle Expo ended on Saturday in east China's Shandong Province, attracting more than 240 firms amid a forecast of market growth.
The three-day expo in Liangshan County, the country's special purpose vehicle industry base, provided more than 500 exhibition booths for companies in special purpose vehicles and parts manufacturing as well as maintenance and transport, organizers said.
A 50-sq-km special purpose vehicle industrial park in Liangshan has attracted nearly 300 companies with an annual capacity of 150,000 vehicles and 6.5 million auto parts. Annual revenue hit 17 billion yuan (2.7 billion U.S. dollars), including 180 million U.S. dollars in exports.
Specialized economic sectors will boost demand for special purpose vehicles, said Wang Huanmin, an official with the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers at a forum during the expo.
China has 1,037 special purpose vehicle manufacturing companies with a production of 770,000 vehicles in the first seven months, according to the association.
- Tank Rolling Machine
- CNC laser cutting machine
- Horizontal corrugated plate welding equipment
- Axle Base Plate Welding Machine
- Circuits and Pneumatic Testing Machine
- Automatic side panel welding machine for dumper truck
- Automatic flat butt welding machine
- The tailgate unmanned production line
- Box plate brake welding machine
- The omni-directional AGV servicer
Mobile: +86 18660727168
Add: Industrial Park（NO.16,National highway 220）,Quanpu Town, Liangshan County, Jining City, Shandong Province, China.
Post code: 272613